**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

I was away the last 2+ weeks so I didn't get a chance to congratulate the gator fans and I am here to take my bashing after the heels blew it.

Syracuse b-ball has a top 3 recrui9ting class we'll be pretty tough next year.

Syracuse b-ball has a top 3 recrui9ting class we'll be pretty tough next year.

They will be good but I think they are a year away from a potential FF run which will be Boeheim's last shot at another title(well the year or 2 after that as well but it will be his last hurrah as a HC before he retires).

They will be good but I think they are a year away from a potential FF run which will be Boeheim's last shot at another title(well the year or 2 after that as well but it will be his last hurrah as a HC before he retires).

He isn't retiring anytime soon. Seriously bro, do some homework!!

He isn't retiring anytime soon. Seriously bro, do some homework!!

Do some homework? You act like it's been announced? I am speculating. The guy is 62 or 63 years old, you think he's going to coach until he's 75? I think this next class will be the last full class he coaches. The way he was so agitated by rightfully being left out of the Tourney was a good sign he knows he doesn't have many cracks at the Tourney left.

Do some homework? You act like it's been announced? I am speculating. The guy is 62 or 63 years old, you think he's going to coach until he's 75? I think this next class will be the last full class he coaches. The way he was so agitated by rightfully being left out of the Tourney was a good sign he knows he doesn't have many cracks at the Tourney left.

I live in the city. I listen to the guy all the time. I hear and read every interview he gives pretty much. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He will be coaching at 70. He wants 800 wins. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He's got 7-9 years left if his health holds up.

I live in the city. I listen to the guy all the time. I hear and read every interview he gives pretty much. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He will be coaching at 70. He wants 800 wins. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He's got 7-9 years left if his health holds up.

yeah b/c people are always honest about their future intentions. You do know that if he said he only had 3-4-5 years left that would be used against him in recruiting, right? He will never say he's thinking about retiring but he's getting old and it's a tough job, he has a great class coming in and I believe this will be his last class that he coaches 4 years. His irrational media campaign about being "snubbed"(even though they weren't) is a big clue.

Boeheim is under contract untill 2010 which is 3 seasons i believe. That being said, nyjunc has a point in that this COULD be his last class that he coaches for 4 years. I also agree that if he makes it to the final four or deep into the tourney by 2010 that he will step down to give the job to Hopkins at that time. HOWEVER, with how things are going, he has no intentions of stepping down anytime soon and has been heavly on the #1 projected recruit for 2008's class and most of the top 10 projections. The guy shows no sign of slowing down. I honestly expect him to sign a 2-4 year extension on that contract within the next two seasons and stay untill 2011-2013.

ny junc are you serious man? A 10-6 record in the big east and some good wins and a win in the big east tourney? You don't think we were better then arkansas or stanford? Cmon man. Next year we got Johnny Flynn and Donte Green comin in along with rick jackson and scoop jardine. Great class. We'll def be makin some noise next year.

ny junc are you serious man? A 10-6 record in the big east and some good wins and a win in the big east tourney? You don't think we were better then arkansas or stanford? Cmon man. Next year we got Johnny Flynn and Donte Green comin in along with rick jackson and scoop jardine. Great class. We'll def be makin some noise next year.

Absolutely not, SU beat up ont he weak bottom half of the BE and as usual beat no one int he non-conf. They did not belong in the Tourney and were rightfully kept out.

who cares the season is over!!!!!!! I can't believe this deabate is still going on

Back
Top Bottom