**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

:cry: Tough loss for my Tarheels. Worst 13 minutes (including OT) of basketball the team played all year. Great win for Georgetown.

The biggest problem my Heels had all year was leadership and consistently defending & making 3 pointers. Those last minutes exposed them both. In their 6 regular season losses UNC shot 31-118 (26%) and opponents 41-89 (46%) from the 3 point line. You can get to final eight on 8-30 (27%) shooting against USC and Mich St but not further with all this awesome competition. Georgetown shot 8-14 (57%) & UNC 5-20 (25%). UNC & Georgetown were both 3-6 in the first half...Hoyas 4-7 & UNC 1-6 in second half. In OT, Hoyas 0-1 to UNC's 1-8. And in OT, the team was shellshocked no one stepped up...senior Terry should have been the guy.

I won't take too much away from Florida, they played a good game. Hump is a great shooter, very underappreciated.

No I think most Gator Fans Appreciate Humprey for what he does. He is a great shooter and he is starting to heat up with Green!

I have to say that a lack of upsets is great for the tourney.

The 16 and 8 rounds have been amazing.

Oh and Pac 10 best conf.

I don't know about saying that Pac 10 is the best conference. They have done well, but the SEC is not too shabby and the ACC is loaded!

That's all I care about, if the Heels win my bracket is perfect:D

you aren't anywhere near the NYC area, are you? I have an extra ticket for today's game. if you know any Heels fans who would be interested let them know.

So how was that game anyways! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom