Official NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

:lol: and there's the makeup. I'm fairly certain Michigan touched that ball last. Got a 3 out of it.

Man that was a horse**** call on Burke's block there. Looked like a clean play.

That my fellow Fin fans was a basketball game. It's good to be the king.

GO CARDS!!!!!

In one of the great hose jobs in NCAA history, Louisville wins.

Countless horrible calls in favor of Louisville throughout the game.

Oh yes, those stupid refs!

They totally let Siva in the lane at will in the second half! And why couldn't those refs block out Chane Behanan? And why in the world did the refs let those precious seconds tick off of the clock because they only called 4 fouls on Michigan up to that point and then they didn't know who or when to foul? And to top it all off those refs were the obvious reason the Wolverines were sucking wind at the end of the game. I mean geez they did their best to help by putting UM in the bonus and double bonus with 11 mins or something left in the game. And it's totally the ref's fault that other than Burke in the second half and UM Rudy in the first half, the rest of the UM team just disappeared.

But other than that is was a complete hose job. You've been hating on "Loserville" for a while now. I knew you would be the first one on here whining about the refs.

Florida would not hire Steve Alford lol. Florida gets a better coach than Steve Alford.

you were complaining about Anthony Grant, that's the guy UF would hire if Donovan left.

Congrats to UL, see you in November in the HOF tip off.

you were complaining about Anthony Grant, that's the guy UF would hire if Donovan left.

Oh yeah, I forgot, we have you guys on the schedule next season. Awesome! I've always loved ACC basketball. I'm so glad that we're going to be a part of it in 2014!

Anthony Grant is a better coach than Steve Alford.

Not sure Alabama would hire Steve Alford.

Louisville got several questionable calls at the end of the Wichita State game also.

The NCAA script was already set.

Early in the game with Michigan leading 7-2 a supposed block by Lousiville should have been goal tend.
The blantant bad call changed the early momentum. Instead of Michigan have 7 point lead the Cards came back to tie at 7.

Then late in the game the same play by Burke is called a foul when it was a clean block with no goal tending.
Those two plays right there are your difference in the final score.

The refs know what they are doing.

Louisville got several questionable calls at the end of the Wichita State game also.

The NCAA script was already set.

Early in the game with Michigan leading 7-2 a supposed block by Lousiville should have been goal tend.
The blantant bad call changed the early momentum. Instead of Michigan have 7 point lead the Cards came back to tie at 7.

Then late in the game the same play by Burke is called a foul when it was a clean block with no goal tending.
Those two plays right there are your difference in the final score.

The refs know what they are doing.

:lol: :lol:

MaskedMan-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom