***Official NCAA Tourney Thread*** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official NCAA Tourney Thread***

Crap, I realized on my bracket in front of me ( the one I turned in for every other pool I'm in ) and my bracket for our ESPN finheaven pool is different. Both I messed up and had FSU winning yesterday, but in the espn bracket I had Xavier losing to FSU. On my bracket laying next to me, I have Xavier beating FSU. whoops.

Next I have Memphis over Maryland, and Uconn over A&M. Both of them meeting in 8, and Memphis moving on.

Ah oh, UNC is having some trouble with LSU...

Purdue is in control, which I expected.

I had a great day, made up for yesterday's crappy loses. There were some good games today

Whew! That was a close one. Give Siena credit they played tough and didn't turn the ball over like I expected them to.

Bring on Arizona. U of L's press should bother AZ alot more than it did Siena.

Whew! That was a close one. Give Siena credit they played tough and didn't turn the ball over like I expected them to.

Bring on Arizona. U of L's press should bother AZ alot more than it did Siena.
For a couple minutes I though I was going to have to come back in here and edit my Arizona vs Louisville post.

Arizona has a farts chance in hell of beating Louisville.

Zona's looked pretty good the last two games, but neither of those teams were as good as Louisville is.

I see a close game.

Zona's looked pretty good the last two games, but neither of those teams were as good as Louisville is.

I see a close game.

Yeah, I had both of those teams losing first round, so today meant nothing for me, as long as Louisville wins next. So I have a good feeling.

I only got screwed by ASU and FSU. I had FSU to the Sweet 16 and ASU to the Elite 8..other than that, my bracket is pretty much intact.

FSU, Temple, Wake and WV have crippled my bracket so far. I'm still hanging in there, but I need to win out basically.

Back
Top Bottom