***Official NCAA Tourney Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official NCAA Tourney Thread***

SC is starting to pull away, as is Xavier. Louisville looks like they're going to win, and I think the Zona-Utah game is going to go down to the wire.

Looks like USC is going to win. Louisville beat Morehead State, PSU is getting wrecked by Xavier, and Arizona is rolling Utah.

I got 3/4..not too bad.

Last four of the night:
Siena-Ohio State
Wake-Cleveland State
Michigan State-Robert Morris
Florida State-Wisconsin

I've got Siena, Wake, MSU, FSU.

Siena is down 6, Cleveland State is ahead of Wake at the half, Florida State is up on Wisconsin, and MSU is beating RMU at the half.

Wisky goes on a 13-0 run to start the 2nd half, now up 32-31.

Siena is down 2.

Cleveland State is beating Wake.

MSU is stomping RMU.

I can't believe USC pounded on Boston College. I need Siena to pull it out, FSU to hang on, and Wake to figure out a miracle lol.

Wake got drug and drug hard. WOW

OSU and Siena are in double OT and could very well make it a third.

Neither team looks overly impressive. I think they're playing for the chance to get drug by the Ville.

FSU screwed me. I had them in the Sweet 16. That's about the only mishap I had.

The other losses I had...I had them all losing in the next round anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Siena wins in double OT.

On Sunday the Dayton arena will become Freedom Hall northeast. Ville fans from here will head up to Dayton and buy all the OSU fan tickets. Siena better bring their "A+" game with them Sunday. Louisville woke up after the first half tonight and are ready to go. Wake is gone. The region sets up nicely for the Ville. Hopefully they will take care of business.

Back
Top Bottom