*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
240px-New_England_Patriots_logo_old.svg.png
@
dolphins-old-logo-vintage.jpg

hard-rock-stadium.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

273px-Monday_Night_Football_logo.svg.png

ESPN National Broadcast
Play-by-Play Analyst: Sean McDonough
Color Commentator: Jon Gruden

Kickoff at 8:30 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

8M3kYir.png

sZaztfx.png

WEATHER

S4aP284.png

Clear, with a low around 50. Light northwest wind.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Last edited:
I missed out following the thread last week because I was flying home from Phoenix. And of course, we won! Here's hoping we can pull a miracle tomorrow night. Phins up!

I have a good feeling about this one for some reason...

No Gronk. Throwbacks usually get the team geeked up. Want to avoid being embarrassed for nth time on prime time this year. Home game. Playoff hopes still alive. Pass rushers tend to get up for Brady in Miami.

Tough call tomorrow night between watching the Panthers get cornholed by the Rangers or the Dolphins get cornholed by the Patriots.

I am actually looking forward to this game. I wasn't going to get up in the middle of the night for this but now that it's game day I probably will. And since we are not going anywhere this season I am not as emotionally attached to the outcome as I usually am in the early stages of the season. That's why I'm going to enjoy watching the last four games without Tannehill and hope that Brady's career will end some time between now and September 2018.

O:
- Establish the perimeter running game / outside zone with Drake.
- minimal pre snap penalties / turnovers.
- Capitalzie on every Red Zone opportunity.
- DVP?

D:
- Blitz Brady early and often. (Typically a no, no).
- Bobby McCain on Amendola all night.
- Jones and TJ both enforcing.
- Anthony run in Nickle.
- Wake / Suh / Harris - Hitting the QB OFTEN.

I am actually looking forward to this game. I wasn't going to get up in the middle of the night for this but now that it's game day I probably will. And since we are not going anywhere this season I am not as emotionally attached to the outcome as I usually am in the early stages of the season. That's why I'm going to enjoy watching the last four games without Tannehill and hope that Brady's career will end some time between now and September 2018.

I hope Brady’s career ends every week. The problem is that NE and the BB system is damn near perfect. We need BB to retire!

Back
Top Bottom