*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

We'll be picking 32.
I wish. btw, if we win then we'd be drafting lower of course but if we lose we'd still be drafting 11 because of the SOS. With 3 more games this could go anywhere. I'm pretty sure we'll be drafting between 10 and 15

Ozzy rules!!

This game is already epic. Superstition and logic seemingly even when deciding investing my emotions. I feel it's a pinnacle character arc for this year's Dolphins team. I suspect our playoffs have begun early...

You people in Florida crack me up. Living in the midwest we walk around in t-shirts when the temps are in the 50's. It's 33 degrees here right now (which is warm for here) and all I am wearing is a hooded sweatshirt. You people need to get out and experience REAL winter weather.
That seems a little excessive. It dipped down in to the 30's yesterday and all I had on was shorts and a t-shirt.

You people in Florida crack me up. Living in the midwest we walk around in t-shirts when the temps are in the 50's. It's 33 degrees here right now (which is warm for here) and all I am wearing is a hooded sweatshirt. You people need to get out and experience REAL winter weather.
I'll be wearing my long undies and my nice, warm, thick Dolphins jacket tonight.:laugh

Pats 35, Dolphins 24

It'll be competitive though. I'll be there. Love the weather. This will be a fun night.

I always bust on my relatives down there whenever they complain about 'cold weather'. They pull out their sweaters if it drops into the 60's and I just laugh at them lol. It's gotta drop below 45 before I even wear a jacket.

Back
Top Bottom