*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

I am going with Miami- 23, Cheaters-17. We break the cheater's 8 game streak of holding opponents under 21.

I doubt anyone else on earth can say the following:

I am down 33 points in fantasy football going into tonight with 4 players left to go vs. none left for my opponent.

I have Jay Cutler, Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills all in the line up, I kid you not.

This is for keeper league where we start one QB, two RB's, three WR's, 1 TE, 2 Flex and 1 Offensive player (virtually everyone starts a 2nd QB).

I was put in a bind the last few weeks having Ezekiel Elliot and Adrian Peterson. My normal Flex player, Lamar Miller, had to be a starting RB. Then I was left with Sterling Sheppard and 2 Dolphins WR's or all 3 Dolphins WR's. Sheppard had 16 yards yesterday so I am glad I rolled the dice with all 3 Dolphins WR's instead.

Stills and Parker are my two Flex players, Landry, Deandre Hopkins and Nelson Agholor were my 3 WR's.

I am projected to win by about 8 points.

Brandon LaFell, Jermaine Kearse, David Njoku, Mercedes Lewis and Charchandrick West were my other possible plays. I am happy with my decision.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone else on earth can say the following:

I am down 33 points in fantasy football going into tonight with 4 players left to go vs. none left for my opponent.

I have Jay Cutler, Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills all in the line up, I kid you not.

This is for keeper league where we start one QB, two RB's, three WR's, 1 TE, 2 Flex and 1 Offensive player (virtually everyone starts a 2nd QB).

I was put in a bind the last few weeks having Ezekiel Elliot and Adrian Peterson. My normal Flex player, Lamar Miller, had to be a starting RB. Then I was left with Sterling Sheppard and 2 Dolphins WR's or all 3 Dolphins WR's. Sheppard had 16 yards yesterday so I am glad I rolled the dice with all 3 Dolphins WR's instead.

Stills and Parker are my two Flex players, Landry, Deandre Hopkins and Nelson Agholor were my 3 WR's.

I am projected to win by about 8 points.

Brandon LaFell, Jermaine Kearse, David Njoku, Mercedes Lewis and Charchandrick West were my other possible plays. I am happy with my decision.
Sheppard probably had more yards than Parker will get tonight. The way he's been playing.

I just think NE is about as ripe for the picking s as they're going to be right now. I realize their HOF QB and coach make up for that but it's Gase's time to step up. 0-3 vs the Patriots, really embarrassed each time, has to sting him. If we limit mental errors I think we'll have a shot as they were the story in game 1.

This will be another prime time massacre. Miami falls apart once again, like wet toilet paper. Patriots - 35 Miami - 10. Where is Don Shula when you need him!!!

Has a team ever lost 4 times in one season on prime time? Will we be the only team ever to do that? And 5 nationally televised games(London game) in one season. I expect zero games in prime time next year for The Dolphins.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't know what to say about this game. It will be ugly is all I am thinking right now.

Nothing with permanent consequences of course... but knock Brady out of the game!

Big home underdog (11, I believe). Cutler is good for a couple of crippling interceptions.

But, honestly, if Cuttie plays a clean game, and the rest of the team plays sound, it is winnable. If they have cleaned up O line protections on stunts and the D backs are on the same page etc....

The problem is I am asking for a team not to be what we have seen its inherent nature to be.

You people in Florida crack me up. Living in the midwest we walk around in t-shirts when the temps are in the 50's. It's 33 degrees here right now (which is warm for here) and all I am wearing is a hooded sweatshirt. You people need to get out and experience REAL winter weather.

Lol, I wear board shorts and sandals whennit is in the 50s. After pulling 3am guard duty in the middle of winter in grafenwoehr germany, no weather bothers me.

You people in Florida crack me up. Living in the midwest we walk around in t-shirts when the temps are in the 50's. It's 33 degrees here right now (which is warm for here) and all I am wearing is a hooded sweatshirt. You people need to get out and experience REAL winter weather.

Yeah and then pant and moan in the summer when it's 90 with 80% humidity. We eat our breakfast to that in July.

Back
Top Bottom