*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

I doubt anyone else on earth can say the following:

I am down 33 points in fantasy football going into tonight with 4 players left to go vs. none left for my opponent.

I have Jay Cutler, Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills all in the line up, I kid you not.

This is for keeper league where we start one QB, two RB's, three WR's, 1 TE, 2 Flex and 1 Offensive player (virtually everyone starts a 2nd QB).

I was put in a bind the last few weeks having Ezekiel Elliot and Adrian Peterson. My normal Flex player, Lamar Miller, had to be a starting RB. Then I was left with Sterling Sheppard and 2 Dolphins WR's or all 3 Dolphins WR's. Sheppard had 16 yards yesterday so I am glad I rolled the dice with all 3 Dolphins WR's instead.

Stills and Parker are my two Flex players, Landry, Deandre Hopkins and Nelson Agholor were my 3 WR's.

I am projected to win by about 8 points.

Brandon LaFell, Jermaine Kearse, David Njoku, Mercedes Lewis and Charchandrick West were my other possible plays. I am happy with my decision.

Sorry but your TOAST Dude...Cutler? If he plays good tonight I will buy lotto tickets tomorrow because up is down & right is wrong.

Watching the pre game.

Is NE playing somebody tonight? They are all I’m hearing about.

It’s not like they are playing an away game or anything.

Jesus, does the media suck the Foxboro ****.

If you want respect and want to get talked about, maybe a solution would be start to wining football games. It would also help if you do not get your a** kicked every time you play during prime time. Currently, there is just not much to talk about regarding the Miami Dolphins. They are a lousy, irrelevant football team.

Anyone able to sit thru the ESPN "countdown"???....the amount of Brady ball washing and knob slobbing made me switch it off. Even if we lose as expected my night will be made if he gets knocked out of game or an injury to end his season.

since brady gets rid of the ball so fast, why don't we rush 3 all game and drop 8 into coverage? Try to cut off the passing lanes. What exactly do we have to lose by thinking outside the box?

Ozzy rules!!

I'm sick of listening to them talk about Brady but I can't wish that ANY player would get hurt
btw, love the throwback uniforms

Ozzy rules!!

If you want respect and want to get talked about, maybe a solution would be start to wining football games. It would also help if you do not get your a** kicked every time you play during prime time. Currently, there is just not much to talk about regarding the Miami Dolphins. They are a lousy, irrelevant football team.

Wow. Gee. Thank you for explaining that. I guess you were a pup when Miami ruled the AFC. I get it. You’re right. We aren’t so good right now.

But hey, it’s OK. Just pull on your Brady jersey and keep spitting on the Dolphins. Good to go man.

Anyone able to sit thru the ESPN "countdown"???....the amount of Brady ball washing and knob slobbing made me switch it off. Even if we lose as expected my night will be made if he gets knocked out of game or an injury to end his season.

You must've missed the Berman vault on the `85 Bears/Dolphins game, or the guy with autism that works at Hard Rock Stadium or the Cam Wake piece. Plenty of Phin stuff on the pregame.

For no particular reason, I feel good about tonight's game. Probably means we lose by 40.

Wow. Gee. Thank you for explaining that. I guess you were a pup when Miami ruled the AFC. I get it. You’re right. We aren’t so good right now.

But hey, it’s OK. Just pull on your Brady jersey and keep spitting on the Dolphins. Good to go man.

Some people just can't handle the truth I guess. And BTW, what does Miami ruling the AFC a long time ago have to do with the current teams and players?

Garage door wouldn't open so I'm drinking Cheerwine mixed with grain alcohol. That's how dedicated I am to not watching this nightmare unfold sober.

Back
Top Bottom