*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

Big home underdog (11, I believe). Cutler is good for a couple of crippling interceptions.

But, honestly, if Cuttie plays a clean game, and the rest of the team plays sound, it is winnable. If they have cleaned up O line protections on stunts and the D backs are on the same page etc....

The problem is I am asking for a team not to be what we have seen its inherent nature to be.
Damn I was actually getting pumped for this game. Then I remembered cutler is starting. Fastest way to go from 100 to 0.

So NE is missing their best pass rusher and their leading tackler tonight so now things are almost even....lol

Ozzy rules!!

It's a win win situation for Miami tonight. If we lose then we get closer to having a higher pick in the draft in EVERY round. If we win then it hurts the pats on trying to have home field for the playoffs so either way I'm good since we're not making the playoffs anyway. It'd be nice to see Harris actually get a sack instead of almost getting one

Ozzy rules!!

Inactives - Matt Moore, Damien Williams, Asiata, Bushrod, Derby, Tankersley, Malveaux

With Malveaux inactive, that means Godchaux is back.

Inactives - Matt Moore, Damien Williams, Asiata, Bushrod, Derby, Tankersley, Malveaux

With Malveaux inactive, that means Godchaux is back.
I was looking forward to seeing what Malveaux could do. Tank not in there so I expect Brady to work on that side. I guess Asiata will be active if we're down to 4 healthy guys in the o-line

Ozzy rules!!

Watching the pre game.

Is NE playing somebody tonight? They are all I’m hearing about.

It’s not like they are playing an away game or anything.

Jesus, does the media suck the Foxboro ****.

Back
Top Bottom