*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

You people in Florida crack me up. Living in the midwest we walk around in t-shirts when the temps are in the 50's. It's 33 degrees here right now (which is warm for here) and all I am wearing is a hooded sweatshirt. You people need to get out and experience REAL winter weather.
I used to live in Chicago so I've seen it both ways. Right now here is 60 and we walked to get the mail because it's a glorious day outside but some people are just not used to it. It went to 39 last night. The big difference is that up north temp starts to go down and example, the whole week is in the 50's then the 40's and then the 30's and then the 20's and so you get used to it but here in Florida it was 81 on Friday and 80 on Saturday and then yesterday the high was like 58 and the low 39 so being up and down doesn't give you a chance to get used to it like it does up north

Ozzy rules!!

We can win this game. This will be Jay Cutler's last time under the lights, he should play loose and complete a lot of passes.

I want to see Charles Harris and Xavien Howard make plays all over the field.

I'd like to see Kenyan Drake have that complete game where he puts it all together.

Laremy Tunsil and Devante Parker, need to show me something.

We need the guys we know hate the Patriots; Landry, Suh, Wake, Jones, Stills and Pouncey, to bring it.

If the D holds the Evil Empire to under 20 pts, and get to Brady a couple of times, I will be happy. This will show that at least there is progress in one area. Oh, and a demonstration of the semblance of a running game would be nice also.

The Ever Hopeful VIPER

You people in Florida crack me up. Living in the midwest we walk around in t-shirts when the temps are in the 50's. It's 33 degrees here right now (which is warm for here) and all I am wearing is a hooded sweatshirt. You people need to get out and experience REAL winter weather.
Don't know if you have traveled to florida.

But I am 100% a floridian....

I have traveled to cold climates during winter...

50 degrees in Florida is 35 anywhere else....

The humidity, the air, its wet.

Its a wet cold....

Maybe spend some time in Florida before you start to weigh in on the struggle bruh...

Im from Cuse living in NJ. It has to be about 40 before I need a jacket. Otherwise I'm walking around in a short sleeve shirt and jeans. MAYBE my fleece sleeveless vest.

Don't know if you have traveled to florida.

But I am 100% a floridian....

I have traveled to cold climates during winter...

50 degrees in Florida is 35 anywhere else....

The humidity, the air, its wet.

Its a wet cold....

Maybe spend some time in Florida before you start to weigh in on the struggle bruh...
You must never have felt ice cold cold rain. Not cold from the air, but the drops themselves unusually cold. Probably 20 degrees colder than normal rain drops. They sting as they hit your skin.

"Are you ready for some football?!?" "A Monday night slaughter!"

Jus kiddin' I hope we win, it's our SB. I hope we can get some of that yellow flag repellant like NE has.

OK, enough of the cold weather stuff. Unless you were at the Playoff game in Pittsburgh last year with me and Bump. Brrrrrrrrrr

Ha my cousin and his homeboy went as well and they had on like 3 scarfs, 2 jackets, 2 hoodies, 2 pair of pants and thick boots. He lives in Miami.

Believe they spent more on clothes than actual plane/game tickets lol

Looked amazing tho

Back
Top Bottom