*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us playing NE at home has pretty much been our super bowl in the last several years. I'm not holding my breath but I guess anything is possible in the NFL. Would be nice to beat the pats and mess up their home field advantage for the playoffs.

Would have been fun to have X in there today. I think it would have made our chances that much better...

this is going to be ugly for the home team I fear...we are going to see a lot of confused Adam gase on the sideline

this is going to be ugly for the home team I fear...we are going to see a lot of confused Adam gase on the sideline

Agree! Plus, Burke against the Pats with no X! It’s ****ing over. Hopefully this will be an eye opner for the delusional fans that there needs to be changes in Miami.

Probably because the other team has the better and healthier roster.

The only people who looked confused last year - were on the patriot sidelines -and that was Jay Cutler at QB

As long as were calling things as they were...

I hate Gase, just despise what he's done to the roster and his playcalling makes me wanna pull my hair out. I hate Tannehill as our starter, I have since the day he was drafted and prey every offseason he gets replaced. I hate our owner for being totally clueless. I hate winning games in a season that's clearly going no where, only to move us further down in the draft....

All that being said, I HATE Tom Brady and the Patriots more than all those things. I want us to win, not to make the playoffs or to save Gase and Tannehills careers but because my hatred for New England knows no bounds. I hope Tannehill has the game of his life. I hope Gases screen plays confuse the hell out of the Pat's defense. I hope we ruin the home field advantage for New England. Because in reality, this is the Super Bowl for this team. This roster is awful, the coach is awful, so winning today is truly the biggest accomplishment the 2018 Dolphins can make.

To hell with the future, winning today and being a minor setback and thorn in New Englands title hopes would be our biggest achievement in 20 years.

I love the live poll playcalling idea. Sure genius, if this was a thing we would have a chance today.... sadly Gase will still call 25 screen passes and we won't eclipse 200 total yards again. But hey as long as Tannehill gets some cheesy TDs off 5 yard passes this board will be happy for the most part.

So funny seeing this sane talking point drivel being thrown around. Yet Brady is fawned over and he throws as many if not more. Many teams throw them in commensurate numbers so go watch another team play every once in a while and quit thinking in a dolphins bubble.

People keep thinking we would be better if not for all the injuries.....of course we would but the pats have injuries too. I believe they have like half their draft picks in IR. I wish every team could stay healthy and see what happens but this is football.

I heard Gronk just scored a TD... and it's 1 and a half hours before game time.

If they win, it will come at the expense of more injured starters and will guarantee a loss next week. So even if they win, they lose in the long run. Dolphins way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom