*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said that the injuries do hurt us. How can they not?. The only point I was trying to make is not it's not fair to say we could beat other teams if we had everyone when other teams(not just the pasts)are missing players too. The real question should be, can we beat other teams if BOTH teams have everyone healthy?

I know and you were on point with both posts.

My point should've been that we are not the type of team that can ovecome said injuries.

The hate on Gase has been earned but it really is a miracle that we are 6-6 and if not for Tannehill just completely shtting the bed vs Cincy, should've been 7-5.

Teams like the Pats can sustain injuries all day long and not bust a sweat.

Heck, didn't they start a WR at RB in some game this season? Think I caught something like that on Inside the NFL. Not sure cuz I tune out or fast forward when Pats recap comes on.

The silence before the beat down (storm).
or the night before christmas. will us fans get a present?

line has sat at pats -7.5 to -8 all week.

pats 27
fins 20

Bet up to -9 this morning

One of the major betting groups played New England. That's all it means. Late season those groups get more confident so they'll double or triple pop the number, and followers jump in also especially if that group has been hot in recent weeks.

When I lived there I would know exactly which group was responsible and what their reasoning was, since I had connections within each group. Now I hear things from friends, but it is mostly guesswork.

Fins up. Beat the pats .
I have bipolar when it comes to the fins. I want a better draft pick but can't root for them to lose

Let's do this Rick James style..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom