*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the NFL flexed the San Francisco/Dallas game to 1pm Sunday. I was suppose to get the Dolphins/Patriots game on free TV but its now been bumped in favor of the Cowgirls and Niners. Go figure.
I have the freaking jags here in Orlando.

Looks like I’ll have to go find a bar to sit in

I have the freaking jags here in Orlando.

Looks like I’ll have to go find a bar to sit in
I'll just stream it on my laptop. Been doing that this year, with limited interruption. But was looking forward to watching it on my big screen.

I'll just stream it on my laptop. Been doing that this year, with limited interruption. But was looking forward to watching it on my big screen.
I’ve tried to stream it before for two years now. I’ve never been successful. I guess I’m not that computer savvy I just don’t understand it

Apparently the NFL flexed the San Francisco/Dallas game to 1pm Sunday. I was suppose to get the Dolphins/Patriots game on free TV but its now been bumped in favor of the Cowgirls and Niners. Go figure.
So they flexed the game to an earlier slot on the same day? I've never seen that. I wish they'd do that for prime time games. "We're not showing the Bengals on MNF. You guys play on Sun now, and the KC/NO game is moved to Monday.

Wonder Years' prediction:

Miami Dolphins 27, New England Patriots 19​

1 p.m. ET (CBS) | Hard Rock Stadium (Miami Gardens, Fla.)
Miami has a significantly better defense than New England. Despite playing with a rookie quarterback, the Dolphins have a significantly better offense, too, especially now that it appears DeVante Parker, Jakeem Grant and their backfield will be ready for Sunday. The Dolphins probably need to win out, but they should feel good that the fine folks at Football Outsiders confirmed that 11 wins gets them to the playoffs in all of their simulations. The season-long underestimation of the Dolphins and overestimation of the Patriots should finally end here.

Merry Christmas, Finheaven!

320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

8ANDOjU.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
(limited fan attendance permitted)

PLAYOFF WATCH

320px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins are currently the 7th seed in the AFC.
There are seven available playoff seeds per conference in 2020.

Buffalo has clinched the AFC East with a win over Denver.

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

kF8jonC.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

pACgdDA.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

313.gif

Edelman not coming back and Harris being ruled out makes me feel better. Shutting down Cam's running needs to be the #1 focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom