*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to upgrade from Grant next season. Outside of a return or 2 can't remember and end-around. We've gotten almsot nothing from him even after giving him more opportunites to showcase his talent.
I actually think Fins might be better off with Bowden replacing Grant right now.

Gilmore seeing this tweet:

200.gif

HAHAHA....

Now without being able to run the ball our offense has to play to their strenght which is the secondary.
Gosh, I hope we show up today with the run D and force them to try and throw the ball.

People are going to find out what happens when teams don't have to respect Grant's speed even as a decoy.

I actually think Fins might be better off with Bowden replacing Grant right now.
I agree. I've seen all I care to as far as Grant getting more than a very few offensive snaps.

I'm not sure about Bowden playing a lot of wide, though. Seems better suited as, predominantly, a slot.

People are going to find out what happens when teams don't have to respect Grant's speed even as a decoy.
Thats a valid point, as unreliable as he is, he still provides the offense some space, something no other Fins WR can do. They can create space though, they'll have to go to spread more and rely on quick passes. They cant run the ball anyway so might as well replace it with a shorter passing game. If for some odd reason they'd feel the urge to run the ball, dont do it, just take a PA shot instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom