*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say about 2 series.

Once Tua eats a sack on 3rd down or puts the ball on the turf the D will start lining up its offseason plans....
I hope not but I’m a defeated man

Gotta say I’m really disappointed in Tua’s improv skills ..

I thought his improv skills would be next level. I was wrong on that so far

Just because he avoided some sacks doesn’t mean his awareness was next level.

He showed very very little awareness to make plays when the first read was not available, very very little cognizance of hurting a team with his legs to establish threat..

There is no reason he can’t run as much as a Mahomes or Josh Allen Russell Wilson, or some of the other great ones who don’t forget.

So I do feel shortchanged by him..

320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

jMLspoJ.png

Kickoff at 4:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

yy7FAjx.png

WEATHER

lSHtmpO.png

A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a chance of showers between 2pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with an east wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Much love for the game threads Adam all season bro 👊
On balance the season has sucked but a chance to sweep the pats is something to look forward to, and hopefully may bring a little joy to our community no matter how downtrodden and abject we feel. Thanks my man.

Anyone see that (bad) throw Mahomes just made? Ouch, makes me feel better about some of Tua’s mistakes.

Dude threw it right at a DB in the end zone, of course he dropped it. It was a head scratcher.

He showed very very little awareness to make plays when the first read was not available, very very little cognizance of hurting a team with his legs to establish threat..

There is no reason he can’t run as much as a Mahomes or Josh Allen Russell Wilson, or some of the other great ones who don’t forget.

I didn’t like your post because I “liked” your post, I liked your post because it was the truth.

Welp, I was planning on leaving here shortly and making my way down to MIami with my brother for this one. However, he just texted me and said he tested positive for Covid shortly ago and obviously not going to go now. Really stinks because we wanted to go as haven't seen our favorite team in person in way too long, but things happen and we will be cheering them on tomorrow at home.

We will make it down next season, lord knows what the team may look like lol, but sure will be a good time regardless.

Anyway, as far as the game itself goes hopefully we go out with a W and not just a limp performance because there's nothing to play for, except for pride of course.

We will be going to 18 soon maybe as soon as next year or 2024. They want 16 teams. Top 2 get in from each division. No byes. 1 plays 8 2 plays 7 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5. It is coming.
Yes, because we need a few 8-10 teams playing the best teams that should be getting bye weeks. Not a good idea at all.

They'll need a new contract for that anyway. The new one just started and runs through 2030 so 2024 is a pipe dream. Too many players felt the union caved on the last one. I do think 18 is the long term goal. Playoffs are overloaded now as it is though. I'm good with five in each conference, going by records. No guarantees for division winners when some go 8-8 or 7-9 in the past. That's just me though.

NFL's CBA

That pass into the ground while rolling to his left against the Titans, to Hollins, crushed my soul. He torqued the hell out of himself on that one, wasn’t very far, and it was well short.

On top of about 6 or7 passes he sailed, I wasn’t feeling too well.

That pass into the ground while rolling to his left against the Titans, to Hollins, crushed my soul. He torqued the hell out of himself on that one, wasn’t very far, and it was well short.

On top of about 6 or7 passes he sailed, I wasn’t feeling too well.
I’m well aware of how bad the line is, but that usually engages the improv skill of the Qb, and in that regard he fell well short..

I don’t understand, last year he had a master showing how effective you can be when you establish your legs as a threat..

Right over his head..

Tua has a lot of work to do this off-season.

Physique, Playbook, mechanics.. and Learning how to run when you have the ability, and the opportunity during a game.

320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

jMLspoJ.png

Kickoff at 4:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

yy7FAjx.png

WEATHER

lSHtmpO.png

A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a chance of showers between 2pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with an east wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Thank you for the the time and effort in putting these together every week. It is appreciated brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom