*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a little startling against the Saints when he stepped up in the pocket (like #13) and did not see (unlike #13) a wide open Waddle streaking across the field right in front of his face. He airmailed an INT into triple coverage. No pass rushers around him and a clear open field in front of him to see everything. I know, just one play, but it really bothered me.
To further this line of thought, there are moments like this where you reach a point of no return. Playing in the cold and not being able to hit Mac Hollins on a wide open comeback. Also, moments with Flores like not knowing or understanding the clock situation at the end of the half in New Orleans. Not having his team at the line ready with a play after a lengthy replay. I fear our coach and QB have jumped the shark. If both are back next year, and odds are they will be, I hope I'm wrong. I will still cheer for them like a crazy person.

Can we knock the Pats down a few seeds? Ensure they don't win the division? What are they playing for?

Good Morning Dolphans .

Even though we are not playing for much, I still want to see how our team plays:

1. Does Tua have a bounce back game? or does he continue to struggle?
  2. Does Waddle get his catches?
  3. Does Pallardy start hitting those punts we heard about in the off-season? :NUTS:
  4. Does Giesicki show up to increase his value to the team?
  5. Can our defense pick up more sacks to remain the leaders?
  6. Can we shut down Jones and make him limp into the playoffs?
  7. Do we play Iggy and Long?
  8. Another pick for Holland and sack for Phillips?
Sad to see the season end. It will be a long off-season with the turmoil this team will soon go through. Lets end on a VICTORY!

Good Morning Dolphans .

Even though we are not playing for much, I still want to see how our team plays:

1. Does Tua have a bounce back game? or does he continue to struggle?
  2. Does Waddle get his catches?
  3. Does Pallardy start hitting those punts we heard about in the off-season? :NUTS:
  4. Does Giesicki show up to increase his value to the team?
  5. Can our defense pick up more sacks to remain the leaders?
  6. Can we shut down Jones and make him limp into the playoffs?
  7. Do we play Iggy and Long?
  8. Another pick for Holland and sack for Phillips?
Sad to see the season end. It will be a long off-season with the turmoil this team will soon go through. Lets end on a VICTORY!
Note: I have no expectations for the O-line we need a major re-tooling.

Come on Tua, please don’t s*** the bed again like last week.

Well the entire team **** the bed so let’s hope everyone improves.
Mainly Tua. If he hit Hollins on the wide open comeback or didn’t throw a ghost football it’s a COMPLETELY different game. Don’t listen to the apologists.

If Tua sucks he may have to pull a AB type departure to spare him some dignity. I think he's goner regardless (unless this awful GM fails to get whomever they all seem to want). I also think a complete ball out won't save him either but may make another team have interest in him. I would think Beli will make his day rough and exploit our hs line early and often. It will take a team effort to beat these bums and I hope we ball out in all phases. Hey, it's a meaningless game so we may show up.
Exactly…another year another meaningless finale after shitting the bed last weekend when everything was on the line. Regardless how they perform today which will probably be pretty well until they get the players and staff to win when it counts I could give two shits about this game.

I hope not but I’m a defeated man

Gotta say I’m really disappointed in Tua’s improv skills ..

I thought his improv skills would be next level. I was wrong on that so far

Just because he avoided some sacks doesn’t mean his awareness was next level.

He showed very very little awareness to make plays when the first read was not available, very very little cognizance of hurting a team with his legs to establish threat..

There is no reason he can’t run as much as a Mahomes or Josh Allen Russell Wilson, or some of the other great ones who don’t forget.

So I do feel shortchanged by him..

This is why I am afraid improving the oline may not make the big difference we think it will make. Tua is at his best when gets rid of the ball QUICK (2.5 seconds or less) to his first read. When the first read isn't there is usually when he gets in trouble. And I agree, I am surprised he does not use his legs more.

I’m not giving up on Tua.

Let’s give him another year with a rebuilt offense.

What I want to see out of him today is a IDGAF attitude and start to play off script more..take matters { in this case an inept oline} into your own hands, keep an eye on the rush and use your legs to defeat the opponent, I’m talking full abort the mission style of playing qb, see a lane, run, see an immediate escape route, run, make it about your legs, and making plays with your arm.

Mainly Tua. If he hit Hollins on the wide open comeback or didn’t throw a ghost football it’s a COMPLETELY different game. Don’t listen to the apologists.

No the entire team.

People should also not listen to the haters.

Maybe If the defense didn't start forgetting how to tackle and not allow 250 yard TD runs, one of the top 3 4th quarter rated QBS might have been able to make a comeback.

The whole team stunk

Let me correct one thing.

Not all phases stunk. Our running game.... specifically Johnson was playing solid.

I enjoyed watching Denver realize their passing game was not great and stuck with a running game that was very successful yesterday.

Wish our team could understand you stick with what is working.

Nope 7 ypc only gets you 7 carries.

Passing game gets momentum, just completed a deep pass to Waddle. Let's start doing trick play lateral BS.

Our coaches are seriously pathetic. From Flores all the way down.

Oh yeah... let's also try a 50+ yard FG in horrible weather from.a kicker who has been completely unreliable all season.

But yeah. Mostly tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom