*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 136 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Put anyone else in but Tannehill. WV you were right all along.

I tried to tell you guys. If people would have listened I would not have had to scream so much.

Blame play calling here if you want. The FACTS are that the TDs were there to be made. Tannehill missed several golden opportunities for a TD BEFORE the horrible play calls and the INT.

Not only that, the JESTS have tried to GIFT this game to us. How many possessions have we had now that have started in Jests territory? We have 2 TDs. The defense stepped up in the 2nd half. Landry has carried the offense on his back. We got one TD off of gift PI calls and another thanks to Landry setting us up at the 30 yard line or around about. We have had other opportunities and FAILED to capitalize. Tannehill had the chance to make the plays. HE FAILED!

7 plays inside the 10, and come away with 0. Lazor is just as brutal is Philbin and Coyle.

Unbelievable
If Tannehill hits the wide open receiver with the second play, Lazor doesn't need to call 8 more plays. QB sucks !!!

Always good to see suh smiling and joking it up during another loss. Just so he gets his money

Ryan tannehill every year quarterback that is gonna break through, every year every other qb on the planet beats him.

Give me Goff. Or soft for Goff. Somebody will come up with a good slogan

Back
Top Bottom