*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 138 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Absolutely right. I was on board with you in his first year and then I fell to the homerism. Ignorance is bliss. Not turning my head any longer. Start Moore.

Well that's a sad ****ing statement if there ever was one.

didnt Philbin speak how he wanted balance at half time???

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... ???

and once again his thoughts on our balance and solid offense was the TD drive that the Jets gifted us with 2 HUGE pass interferences

Over 400 yards of offense given up by this D back to back. If this doesn't get Coyle fired, don't know what will.

Im almost glad we didn't flirt with a come back...you know Ross' dumb ass would have given them a chance for "showing fight"....EVERYONE deserves to get fired. Coyle for his stupidity, Lazor for his stupidity (this guy doesn't get enough blame sometimes) and Philbin for NEVER showing emotion. The only guy who deserves to be a coach is Jarvis Landry. Let him coach and play because he is the only one that shows an ounce of emotion out there.

If we gave the ball to Miller 4 straight times what's the worse that could have happened at the goal line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took a helluva long time but Tannehill may have figured out that if you're getting blitzed there is a open receiver somewhere

We play a role in that league and that is a being a minnow. We need to accept it and enjoy for the sake of the league. The NFL needs teams like us for big teams and players to get highlights and for exciting upsets. We're like a filler episode in a award winning tv series.

What really sucks is that Philbin will still be the head coach tomorrow. Maybe a coordinator gone, but this team will keep shuffling along till the end of the season with Philbin.

We play a role in that league and that is a being a minnow. We need to accept it and enjoy for the sake of the league. The NFL needs teams like us for big teams and players to get highlights and for exciting upsets. We're like a filler episode in a award winning tv series.

a pilot for London

Plenty of time, **** throw to a double covered receiver.

Im almost glad we didn't flirt with a come back...you know Ross' dumb ass would have given them a chance for "showing fight"....EVERYONE deserves to get fired. Coyle for his stupidity, Lazor for his stupidity (this guy doesn't get enough blame sometimes) and Philbin for NEVER showing emotion. The only guy who deserves to be a coach is Jarvis Landry. Let him coach and play because he is the only one that shows an ounce of emotion out there.
rizzi is coaching the ST well. They put us in position to come back when we had no business today. And they won the Skins game.

Back
Top Bottom