*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 137 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

7 plays inside the 10, and come away with 0. Lazor is just as brutal is Philbin and Coyle.

Unbelievable

Yea. It is Lazor's fault that Tannehill misses wide open TDs. What was wrong with the play designs on those missed throws where Jennings was wide open for a score? NOTHING!

Yet, when he makes a bad play call, which is of course influenced by the fact his QB can not make a throw, it gives way to blame our red zone failure on COACHING!

GET REAL!!!!!

lmao

Thats your solution to qb issues?

i disagree to his comment too... but what would be nice is moving Tanny around more instead of straight drop in the pocket every time. you dont see much creativity and allowing him to move as much in our offense this year at all.

that last drive has got me thinking Ryan T wont ever be the guy who could win an SB even with a great team around. Just every pretty good QB would find a way to score with 8 plays isnide the 6 yard line. I can not believe Lazor didn't even order a run 1 time

I tried to tell you guys. If people would have listened I would not have had to scream so much.

Blame play calling here if you want. The FACTS are that the TDs were there to be made. Tannehill missed several golden opportunities for a TD BEFORE the horrible play calls and the INT.

Not only that, the JESTS have tried to GIFT this game to us. How many possessions have we had now that have started in Jests territory? We have 2 TDs. The defense stepped up in the 2nd half. Landry has carried the offense on his back. We got one TD off of gift PI calls and another thanks to Landry setting us up at the 30 yard line or around about. We have had other opportunities and FAILED to capitalize. Tannehill had the chance to make the plays. HE FAILED!

Absolutely right. I was on board with you in his first year and then I fell to the homerism. Ignorance is bliss. Not turning my head any longer. Start Moore.

Who would win Tony and his 2011 Dolphins vs Joe and his 2015 Dolphins?

If the Jets do something stupid the Dolphins have to the something just as stupid to match them

Back
Top Bottom