*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 141 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Absolutely right. I was on board with you in his first year and then I fell to the homerism. Ignorance is bliss. Not turning my head any longer. Start Moore.

I liked Tannehill in year 1. I saw some positives and attributed his bad stretches to inexperience. I did the same about halfway through the 2nd year. Then I realized it was not inexperience, but the reality that he simply can not play well consistently and can not hit a deep ball. He was exposed. Then I let the bashing begin. That is how I got the name Flip Flop.

In fact, I was the first guy to state the Tannehill vs. Luck in the AFC title game for years to come once Brady and Manning retire. :lol: Hoops ripped that **** off of me. He does that a lot. However, I was smart enough to dump that thought once I saw how bad Tannehill really was.

Terrible accuracy. He has enough time to see where the receiver is and how the play is developing but ALwAYS overthrows it.

overthrows, cant hit the deep ball, throwing behind receivers, and this is year 4, when will you guys admit tannehill is mediocre at best?
Just needs another three maybe four more years to develope, i mean he only had 19 starts in college blah blah blah receivers blah blah offensvie line

Back
Top Bottom