*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 2m2 minutes ago
Crazy energy in Wembley right now. If Dolphins can't jump out to fast start, regardless of time change, they need more than coaching change.

mark schlereth ‏@markschlereth 1m1 minute ago
One Thing Dolphins: is it going to take a flight across the pond for you guys to realize the season has started?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

CQedw2BWcAAbWE2.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

CQed205WwAAr72K.jpg

just ****ing win.

but fire philbin anyway

I really dislike the early morning game. Puts a damper on my Saturday drinking, not enough time to prep food and enjoy pre game activities. Once in a blue moon is okay but I'll take 1pm starts every game.

Good morning all.

Let's stomp those Jets :hclap:

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
There's a Dolphins flag at every seat in Wembley today. So fans can make the Dolphins feel, you know, at home.

Defense needs to keep us in it...o will have their hands full again...d layed down last week dont get us in some damn massive hole and expose our protection chasing the scoreboard

3 and outs arent the worst thing in the world vs that d...td burgers against early multiples of them are...step up d

Im ****ing tired of watching this train wreck

Pre-game build-in excuses for the offense. Splendid. :lol:

I'm drunk at 930 in the morning and watching football.... Everything's right with the world

So how many ex-dolphins do the Jets have that will have career days? Marshall and Bowles for sure, but which lesser known name will come out of the woodwork?

ENJOY THE GAME!!! BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!

great morning it has been!!! ups and downs, I hoping for the best and a W for the Phins!!! enjoy it to the fullest!!!

Jets 17 opening drives without a td.

I fully expect that to streak to end today

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom