*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Stupid that Turner in not only inactive, but I think he should be given a shot to replace Dallas Thomas as a starter.
clearly Philbin sees something we don't. Like that Thomas takes a shop vac to his locker after every practice, whereas Turner leaves athletic tape wadded up on the floor. We fans can't appreciate these important details.

I know I'm in the minority here but I love this kickoff time.

JLC says Joe is safe regardless.

He also said there was "serious" concerns about Luck's shoulder so they hold him out today so he is 100 percent for Thursday. How serious is it if he will be 100 percent by Thursday? I was like what....

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Drinking coffee instead of beer, not sure how I feel about that one...

If they win it will be great.

My 3 year old says they are gonna lose. I asked why he said they are going to crash. But he's 3 what does he know?

I promised myself I would sleep in. And yet here I am

Or gives you the whole afternoon to be depressed and lay in bed all day after a horrible loss.

I'm glad I've watched this team **** the bed long enough to not let it depress me like that.

CQecJbWWIAAKezu-1.jpg

CQecNTGUcAAU6eT-1.jpg

CQecZ6aWEAAIYP7-1.jpg

even though i told myself i wouldn't be i'm here too, just cant stop myself.

Back
Top Bottom