*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

My flag never comes down during football season.

You would take it down if you lived in Patriots Territory like I do.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 3m3 minutes ago
Looks like Jordan Phillips, inactive last week as a kick in the pants message, will be active again today. AJ Francis likely inactive.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 7m7 minutes ago
Good morning from London. Latest on Eric Decker (knee): He practiced well yesterday and he's expected to play, barring a setback in pregame.
9 retweets 5 favorites

Heading for church now....yes I will pray for a win and for philbin to get fired. I will watch the game on DVR when I get home not knowing what happened. I hope we beat the jets, specially for those great dolphins fans in the UK. They always follow our team no matter what so they deserve a win.

Ozzy rules

Today may be the first time in my life I root for us to lose. I'm really torn on it, it sucks we are facing the Jets as my decision would easier if not. A loss today is really what's best for the team as we are going nowhere this season with Joe or Coyle on the sidelines, change is needed if there is to be any hope for success in 2015. That being said, once the game starts, my homerism will probably take over and I will cheer for a win. I look at the outcome as a win/win today no matter what happens.

Also I am not buying that a blowout loss is needed for changes. I think a loss at any amount will be sufficient for heads to roll.

You think any of the division head coaches are telling Bowels to win by ONLY a TD or less? We need to keep Philbin as head coach of the Miami Dolphins.

Anyone listening to Michael Robinson on NFLN…articulately stating what I have said for years about Joe Philbin.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 56s57 seconds ago
Today's #Dolphins Inactives:
Raheem Mostert
Tony Lippett
Branden Albert
Billy Turner
Dion Sims
Matt Hazel
A.J. Francis

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 54s55 seconds ago
Jets inactives: Chris Owusu, Darrin Walls, Jamari Lattimore, Jarvis Harrison, Willie Colon, Ben Ijalana, Jeff Cumberland

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Decker is active. Big for the Jets.

I totally agree. We need to clean house . Chop off the head of this 3 headed beast. If we loose and we don't fire any coaches I wont ever support this team again with my hard earnings.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 46s46 seconds ago
NFLN reporting Kevin Coyle is on the heat seat (no kidding) but one thing must be understood: Philbin will not fire him. Has to be owner.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 34s34 seconds ago
Joe Philbin made call to keep Kevin Coyle in February. Wants to keep him now. Steve Ross would have to intervene to make that happen now.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

IF Mando is right, does that mean Joe goes with him?

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
We could see a scenario where JP refuses to fire Kevin Coyle and is himself fired -- almost happened with Mike Sherman.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
I'm told owner Stephen Ross is here and brought a lot of his friends/partners to game. He better not get embarrassed.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Could be a very entertaining week ahead, eh? Holy ****.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5m5 minutes ago
Look for the Dolphins to play Brice McCain in the slot (where he belongs) and put Jamar Taylor outside today.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

I want to see the QB pick this team up and carry it today.

I want to see this team run the ball.

Back
Top Bottom