*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Give me the percentage, please. You have nothing to back that up. The play was correct and perfect. Tight end just dropped it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Your perfect play went for an incomplete pass because your perfect throw went to a covered receiver. I guess you must be drunk and didn't see the play right. When you awake from your drinking bing. Watch the play again.

He runs first down. Instead he chose to throw it to a covered receiver and ball is dropped. Its called common sense. You are arguing about what if the guy catches it.

If tannehill runs unless he slips or he runs out of bounds before the marker HE GETS THE FIRST DOWN.

Safe to say Ajayi is legit real good running back. Not gonna lie I had him getting cut in the near future lol. Happy to be wrong about that.

This game was saved by Drake and that stupid penalty by the Jets in the end.

**** YOU to that ASSHOLE BALD UGLY piece of **** who wears a ****ty #42 jersey, super JEts fans Fireman asshole. **** YOU

Classiest thing the jets ever done was not calling timeouts at the end

This team never makes it easy. Glad for the win though. I'll take it every time.

Back
Top Bottom