*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Your perfect play went for an incomplete pass because your perfect throw went to a covered receiver. I guess you must be drunk and didn't see the play right. When you awake from your drinking bing. Watch the play again.

He runs first down. Instead he chose to throw it to a covered receiver and ball is dropped. Its called common sense. You are arguing about what if the guy catches it.

If tannehill runs unless he slips or he runs out of bounds before the marker HE GETS THE FIRST DOWN.

You sir....are wrong. Sorry.

Guys we did it! I hope you all enjoy this Sunday evening! Much love Finheaven!

ANYONE MISS THAT JOKE ARIAN FOSTER (shell of his former self) and his SIDE SHOW ANTICS YET???? LOL

I wanted Ajayi cut after the sulking....Haven't been this happy to be wrong about a player in a long time. The only thing that could top that happiness is if I'm wrong about Tannehill.

I'm tryin' here Ryan. I really am.

I didn't watch (couldnt). What's up with 149 yards passing against the Jets of all teams

Jets were fired up to win this today...IMO...Even a tough & slightly ugly win is the biggest this team has had in a LONG while.
Well done!
Correct, generally the Dolphins wouldn't win this type of game...yea baby, just find a way to win, yes

Not the prettiest win but I'll take it. **** the Jets!

Back
Top Bottom