*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Fireman-Ed.jpg

Ya here he is!! FIREMAN ED!!! Somehow forgot his name. I want to see him right now, see his stupid face!!!!!! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted Ajayi cut after the sulking....Haven't been this happy to be wrong about a player in a long time. The only thing that could top that happiness is if I'm wrong about Tannehill.

I'm tryin' here Ryan. I really am.
You call this trying!?!?
This is one of the biggest troll jobs i have seen here

Very very lucky to win today. I'll take the win, but I was really expecting to see more from the passing game today.

Thank you Kenyan Drake!!!

Your perfect play went for an incomplete pass because your perfect throw went to a covered receiver. I guess you must be drunk and didn't see the play right. When you awake from your drinking bing. Watch the play again.

He runs first down. Instead he chose to throw it to a covered receiver and ball is dropped. Its called common sense. You are arguing about what if the guy catches it.

If tannehill runs unless he slips or he runs out of bounds before the marker HE GETS THE FIRST DOWN.

Sorry, not buying it. The defender never got a hand on the ball and it hit the TE in the chest on the numbers. It's just a drop. I know it doesn't forward your Tannehill sucks agenda, but it is what it is. NFL receivers make those catches.

I didn't catch that actual percentage...what was it again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Safe to say Ajayi is legit real good running back. Not gonna lie I had him getting cut in the near future lol. Happy to be wrong about that.

I'm happy to be so wrong right beside you. Was ready to cut him after the week one whining fiasco.

The game plan was to run the ball and dump it off to tight ends and running backs all game. Aka don't let tannehill sit in pocket and have to make decisions.

sounds like an effective game plan to me brother against their front.

I wanted Ajayi cut after the sulking....Haven't been this happy to be wrong about a player in a long time. The only thing that could top that happiness is if I'm wrong about Tannehill.

I'm tryin' here Ryan. I really am.

You get an F for effort if all the vile you spew during the game is trying.

Sticking to the running game paid dividends in the end, so props to coach for that. Philbin would've abandoned the run in the first quarter.

Still need to see better production from our passing game, but losing Stills today really hurt us. DVP can't separate.

Back
Top Bottom