*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

A win is great but the Dolphins offense was awful today. If we get the same performance next week it's going to be another blowout loss to the Chargers.

sounds like an effective game plan to me brother against their front.

It worked, it made A Game thst should of been easy into a tight game but it worked.

Had Drake not returned that TD and tannehill had to do it himself we might be talking a different story.

Gase decided it a good idea to not let Tannehilll lose it for the team. And it worked.

Thats going to be the plan going forward. Would not surprise me one bit if this "love" Gase had for Tannehill in the off-season subsides and forces him to go after a proper prospect for this franchise to invest time and resources on.

It really is pathetic that we don't have QB that makes people say you left too much time on the clock after they score late.

Our guys did what he needed to do to win....including no turnovers and throwing a TD pass. He also audibled into Ajayi's first TD. We win a tough divisional game and your pathetic posts are just negative BS. Terrible....

TannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaumTannenbaum Drake

A win is great but the Dolphins offense was awful today. If we get the same performance next week it's going to be another blowout loss to the Chargers.

The Chargers don't have a front seven anywhere close to what the Jets have.

The game plan was to run the ball and dump it off to tight ends and running backs all game. Aka don't let tannehill sit in pocket and have to make decisions.

You too are a one hit wonder. Just negative about RT in every post. I'm thinking you are related to WV.

The game plan was to run the ball and dump it off to tight ends and running backs all game. Aka don't let tannehill sit in pocket and have to make decisions.

AKA, don't get destroyed by one of the best DL's in the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom