*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to be the type of team that can challenge for the division, make playoff runs and eventually deep in the playoffs then we have to get to the point of beating teams we’re supposed to beat.

That’s where Flo and this entire team needs to be. The culture and mindset of everyone in the organization needs to reflect that.
I like the fact we got the lead early last week and kept the foot on the accelerator. We need to continue to do that when given the opportunity.

If we want to be the type of team that can challenge for the division, make playoff runs and eventually deep in the playoffs then we have to get to the point of beating teams we’re supposed to beat.

That’s where Flo and this entire team needs to be. The culture and mindset of everyone in the organization needs to reflect that.
Actually to win the SB we need to beat everyone we play. Beating the bad teams doesn't mean anything unless we can beat the good teams.

I hope we crush Gase from the opening Kick Off to the final gun. We know his game plan. His teams come out totally unprepared to start a football game. Gase falls behind, he never leads early in games, he just doesn't. He'll try to score at the end of the 2nd quarter and he'll have won the toss and deferred so he can come out and score in the second half. This is the old Bill Bellichick strategy that everybody knows about for 10 years. Gase thinks this is highly innovative because he's crazy! His big thing is to hang around and have a shot in the 4th quarter at the end of the game. Let's dominate from the start and break the will of the Jet's players early in the Miami humidity which even at 4 is blistering. I live here so you can take my word that today is hot as hell!! If we allow Flacco to look like a star and allow him time in the pocket to pick us apart I'll be very pissed. I hope we keep playing defense like we did last week in San Francisco. I love an attacking defense that dictates pressure. 9 guys in the box is scary!! Miami 33-23 final.

What’s the weather like in Miami for the game?

This. I still don't think this team has a chance at the playoffs this year, although I'm a homer so there will always be a part of me pulling for a postseason birth. The key to this year is solidifying the offensive line, getting Tua some snaps later into the season, and showing consistent improvement over last year. I truly believe Flores has this team heading in the right direction, but in order for this club to take the next step, they need to stop playing down to teams. The Jets are trash. We need to put our foot down on their throats early today and not let up.

I'm worried we might get Gase fired, though. He's truly coaching a dumpster fire over there, and the longer he remains at the helm, the longer the Jets are going to be irrelevant. Having said that, there's probably a zero percent chance he's back as head coach next year.

Right now the sun is out and it's one of those days where my car thermometer would read about 98 degrees. My black leather interior would burn my butt until I can get the airco going. It's sticky, humid and a perfect day for a 1pm start but it's still going to be murder until the second half. Hopefully, the Jet's players start cramping up early and lose their will to fight. They are 0-5 which is exactly why they are dangerous. Gase would like nothing more than too hurt our season by beating us and sending us to 2-4 instead of 3-3 going into the bye. We have to continue to way we played last week and we should win easily.

If the team wins this game, as they should, then this is the worst time to get a bye.
You don't want time off when you're on a 2-0 run(assuming they beat the Jets).
You don't want to break that momentum.
Just trying to find a positive with it being moved up.

Breaking News: Jets owner goes to Fort Lauderdale pawn shop and sells team at halftime for $37.50. Later after losing big to the Dolphins, Adam Gase is spotted making awkward and crackhead-like eye movements inside a Publix, while staring at boxes of unsalted crackers in the snack isle.

More on this story after our Sunday Night Movie: "Radio 2: The Offensive Offense That Offended".

Breaking News: Jets owner goes to Fort Lauderdale pawn shop and sells team at halftime for $37.50. Later after losing big to the Dolphins, Adam Gase is spotted making awkward and crackhead-like eye movements inside a Publix, while staring at boxes of unsalted crackers in the snack isle.

More on this story after our Sunday Night Movie: "Radio 2: The Offensive Offense That Offended".
adam-gase-eyes.jpg

I hope they don't overlook the Jets, last year there was a team everyone thought would be crushed every game, but they played hard, won a few games and still drafted Tua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom