*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure am glad we are playing another game tomorrow. Can’t get here fast enough. It’s been a brutal week on this board.
To be honest it’s been a brutal month on here, so many people overreacting and taking great pleasure in dumping on the team that they are supposedly supporting. I get we are not playing well and on a **** streak, but I just don’t get how people get any form of pleasure/satisfaction posting on a forum about how much they hate something they love. Get another hobby or something, seriously.

Playing at home, desperately need a win and everyone is pissed off about the way we played the last 4 weeks. Add the mini-bye week from the Thursday night debacle and I expect this team will be better rested, perhaps a bit healthier and ready to go today! Dolphins win 21-10.

Go Fins!

Adam Schefter is reporting that the field is an absolute mess.

To be honest it’s been a brutal month on here, so many people overreacting and taking great pleasure in dumping on the team that they are supposedly supporting. I get we are not playing well and on a **** streak, but I just don’t get how people get any form of pleasure/satisfaction posting on a forum about how much they hate something they love. Get another hobby or something, seriously.

Well I allowed myself to be a part of it frustrated by this qb situation we are currently in. Really wish I hadn’t.

Well I allowed myself to be a part of it frustrated by this qb situation we are currently in. Really wish I hadn’t.

And I too must admit I got frustrated when Gase punted when the situation screamed "Go for it" and then he promptly went for it when the situation screamed "Punt"

He onside kicked way early in the 3rd qtr or something when down by only 8 pts which can be gained all on the same possession with a 2pt conversion so to recap, He gave up on winning with a qtr to go giving the Texans the ball on their side of the field to seal it. I guess maybe he had no confidence in his defense either at that point either but still.

Maybe not in that order but it was basic Madden Coaching Skills 101 and he failed...

This game could be a mess playing on that field. Last night it looked like a bunch of elephants had been playing in the mud. As for our team, who knows how they'll play. Everything is in their favor to play well today but you just never know.

As far as the Canes, Ritch sucks and needs to go already.

Exercise Your Right as an American - be sure to vote on Tuesday, November 6th

190px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

qyvWRgM.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

pGR1ICk.jpg

WEATHER

MnqEYPl.png

A slight chance of showers before 8am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 11am, then a slight chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Love the video Adam and very fitting with the "rain"

Kenny Stills (groin) expected to miss Week 9
8482.jpg

Kenny Stills (questionable, groin) is not expected to play Week 9 against the Jets.

Stills returned to the practice field Friday but didn't show enough to get the green light. His likely absence should put more work on DeVante Parker's plate. Coming off a career-high 134 yards in last week's loss to Houston, Parker makes sense as a cheap wide receiver play on DFS sites like

Xavien Howard (ankle) expected to go vs. Jets
11338.jpg

Dolphins CB Xavier Howard (questionable, ankle) is expected to play Week 9 against the Jets.

We assumed this would be the case after Howard got in a full practice on Friday. His presence is a downgrade for downfield weapon Robby Anderson, who may not be all full strength coming off an ankle injury.

Sobering fact halfway only halfway through the season. Only 8 offensive players (and just 5 starters coming out of camp) have played all 8 games to this point. On defense only 11 players (but 8 of the starters breaking camp) have played in all 8 games. I know injuries are supposed to be part of the game, but as everyone know, this has been depressingly ridiculous.

Sobering fact halfway only halfway through the season. Only 8 offensive players (and just 5 starters coming out of camp) have played all 8 games to this point. On defense only 11 players (but 8 of the starters breaking camp) have played in all 8 games. I know injuries are supposed to be part of the game, but as everyone know, this has been depressingly ridiculous.

Given the number of packages NFL teams use, 'starter' doesn't include many players. How many players playing a third or more of snaps have been injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom