*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest it’s been a brutal month on here, so many people overreacting and taking great pleasure in dumping on the team that they are supposedly supporting. I get we are not playing well and on a **** streak, but I just don’t get how people get any form of pleasure/satisfaction posting on a forum about how much they hate something they love. Get another hobby or something, seriously.

You ever heard of the saying, 'There is a thin line between love and hate'? Well there is your answer, although it may not be as pleasurable as you stated.

almost game time, peeps.
Dolphin D remember to stay put in your zones. Come hell or high water dont move from your spot.

Last edited:
First time Bobby mccain blows an assignment bench him.

Can’t watch another game of that for four quarters.
And who you going to replace McCain with? Bet you wanna bench Osweiler the first pick he throws. lol but you were fine with Tannehill bringing out his inner John beck vs Cincinnati.

Maybe not in that order but it was basic Madden Coaching Skills 101 and he failed...
I still have no issues with the onside kick. You gotta catch your opponent when they least expect it. It was a good call, high risk but high reward and it just so happened that it didn’t work out.

Given the number of packages NFL teams use, 'starter' doesn't include many players. How many players playing a third or more of snaps have been injured?

I agree, but I didn't just focus on starters. I was off by one on O as I thought Grant had missed a game. I guess he was injured for a half or two because I do recall him in concussion protocol. Anyway, the stat still holds. Only 9 offensive players that played a third or more snaps have been available every game. And one of those is Larsen who we hoped wasn't gonna get as much time as he has. On defense it's 10. To say it inversely, it looks like around 8 of the offensive players we were counting on to be in the main rotation breaking camp and about 7 of the defensive players have missed time with injuries.

I’ll be watching because I will watch every Dolphins game I can. It’s only 16 times a year. Having said that, I fully expect sitting there after the 1st quarter wondering why I am doing this to me and wondering why Matt Burke still has a job.

My guess is Burke’s gonna stick with the initial coverage call more today. If they blow it out of the huddle nothing he can do.

But then again it was a short week and all mental reps so maybe some of the splits and motion etc effected some guys. Well really it was one guy by an large Bobby mccain.

I bet they yank him today if he plays dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom