*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9 | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over the moon we won, I've had Newcastle United and Miami Dolphins both win a game on the same weekend, that literally never happens ! But watching our offense today felt like someone was repeating hitting me over the head with a mallet.

Not to hijack a Fins thread...

But I’m always happy to see Rafa win.
Was a bit surprised at that result.
He has his work cut out for him to avoid relegation.

Mixed emotions for my weekend, as I got a bit of everything:
Gators embarrassed at home.
Liverpool draw at Emirates vs Arsenal, while City keeps rolling.
Fins win!

After the injuries we have this year to key players I will take a win however we can get them.
However Gase should not be doing anymore play calling.
Either your a Coach or a OC.
That's such bull. Sean McVay, Andy Reid, and Doug Pederson all call plays as the head coach and they are brilliant at it. It's just that Gase is doing a terrible job of it. It's not because he is the head coach too.

After being on this board the last 2 or 3 years, I've come to realize that some "fans" are only happy when they complain - justified or otherwise. This is the only thing I can think of that explains the constant drumbeat of get rid of the front office or get rid of all the coaches and get rid of most of the players. This would give them a lot to complain about if it happened. This is the only thing I can see that drives them.

This is not aimed at those with specific, supportable complaints supported by reasonable recomendations, but it is aimed at all those who would complain about a win!

Agreed!
Plenty of reasons to be frustrated, but a win is a win and if it doesn’t make you happy (especially against a division rival) then you’re not really a fan in my opinion.

Not to hijack a Fins thread...

But I’m always happy to see Rafa win.
Was a bit surprised at that result.
He has his work cut out for him to avoid relegation.

Mixed emotions for my weekend, as I got a bit of everything:
Gators embarrassed at home.
Liverpool draw at Emirates vs Arsenal, while City keeps rolling.
Fins win!

I love Rafa, the guy's an absolute genius with the players we have we shouldn't even win one game, why he bothers to stick around with the owner we have I have no clue, but very thankful to him. We are out of the bottom 3 unbelievably after our start, shows how bad the rest of the crap at the bottom of the PL are.

I love weekends like this so rare but so fun, ugly wins for both teams actually make it sweeter.

I love Rafa, the guy's an absolute genius with the players we have we shouldn't even win one game, why he bothers to stick around with the owner we have I have no clue, but very thankful to him. We are out of the bottom 3 unbelievably after our start, shows how bad the rest of the crap at the bottom of the PL are.

I love weekends like this so rare but so fun, ugly wins for both teams actually make it sweeter.

I think he only stays at Newcastle because the support is tremendous, they have a storied history and ground, and if the owners ever actually sell the club then he will have the support to build the team he wants which will surely move right to the top 4.

The owners are lucky to have him and they know it. Dolphins owner lucky to have Gase...well that’s a different story altogether!

Kudos to the defense, they really played well. There must be some other option to play QB if RT 17 can’t go against GB. I think that is the worst QB play I have seen since Cleo Lemon. It was amazing the D held up all game with no help from the O what so ever.

Exercise Your Right as an American - be sure to vote on Tuesday, November 6th

190px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

I think you should officially be the one to close this thread each week. Do a little write up and attach the Phins fight song for a win or Beethoven's 5th for a loss.​

I think you should officially be the one to close this thread each week. Do a little write up and attach the Phins fight song for a win or Beethoven's 5th for a loss.​

Hey J, not Beethoven's 5th, rather, The Marche Funebre by Chopin would be far more representative of the fans feelings.

The Ever Classical VIPER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom