*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9 | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over the moon we won, I've had Newcastle United and Miami Dolphins both win a game on the same weekend, that literally never happens ! But watching our offense today felt like someone was repeating hitting me over the head with a mallet.
Enjoy my friend, Newcastle hung on and ground it out v Watford just like we did today. Carlsberg weekend!

A win is a win.....I'll take it an not apologize for it.

Did you want us to lose? I get all the concerns with players, coaches....etc....but aren't you a Dolphins fan? Don't you actually want us to win?

After being on this board the last 2 or 3 years, I've come to realize that some "fans" are only happy when they complain - justified or otherwise. This is the only thing I can think of that explains the constant drumbeat of get rid of the front office or get rid of all the coaches and get rid of most of the players. This would give them a lot to complain about if it happened. This is the only thing I can see that drives them.

This is not aimed at those with specific, supportable complaints supported by reasonable recomendations, but it is aimed at all those who would complain about a win!

I'm over the moon we won, I've had Newcastle United and Miami Dolphins both win a game on the same weekend, that literally never happens ! But watching our offense today felt like someone was repeating hitting me over the head with a mallet.
Glad to hear it! Was beginning to worry about you....

After being on this board the last 2 or 3 years, I've come to realize that some "fans" are only happy when they complain - justified or otherwise. This is the only thing I can think of that explains the constant drumbeat of get rid of the front office or get rid of all the coaches and get rid of most of the players. This would give them a lot to complain about if it happened. This is the only thing I can see that drives them.

This is not aimed at those with specific, supportable complaints supported by reasonable recomendations, but it is aimed at all those who would complain about a win!
It feels that way sometimes Ray....doesn't it.

I get the frustrations....I have many myself, but what fun is it not enjoying a victory, no matter how it looked? Would love to see what is being said on the Jets board about now.....

All I know is I got what I wished for. I wanted to see that defense turn it around after that shellacking last game and they didn’t disappoint. Couldn’t have asked for a better game with that defense. Wanted to see how they handled adversity and they handled it like a pimp handles their hookers, with a bitch slap.

I get you. I think everyone though is very happy right now. We've got to look at the problems we've had moving the ball in this one though, clearly there are issues there. But at the end of the day we will take a win like that any Sunday.

I get you. I think everyone though is very happy right now. We've got to look at the problems we've had moving the ball in this one though, clearly there are issues there. But at the end of the day we will take a win like that any Sunday.
It may surprise you that I agree with this post, but I do.

After the injuries we have this year to key players I will take a win however we can get them.
However Gase should not be doing anymore play calling.
Either your a Coach or a OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom