*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9 | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win is a win.....I'll take it an not apologize for it.

Did you want us to lose? I get all the concerns with players, coaches....etc....but aren't you a Dolphins fan? Don't you actually want us to win?

If you can't understand the irony in the guy initial statement, I don't know what to tell you.

remember when the Chargers gave Brady another chance to win that playoff game?, when some numbskull decided that intercepting and fumbling
the return on 4th down was better than knocking down the pass
Yeah. Game was over. To be fair, the guy didn’t have to run it back carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. He could have picked it and went down. I have no issue w the picks on 4th in this game in those situations. Knocking the call could still lead to a freak play. Secure the ball and don’t take any chances running w it if you do decide to catch it. But yes, the days of smart football are long gone - it’s about racking up stats for that contact now.

of course I want us to win but you also sometimes want to win and look good doing it giving you some hope for the season .after 10 days off it's sure nice to win and keep the season alive but I was dismayed at the dumb penalties and more awful play calling .

we badly need Ryan back to have a chance in green bay .

If you can't understand the irony in the guy initial statement, I don't know what to tell you.
I was talking about your post! The original poster is always posting that crap and isn't worth the time.....but how about you? You upset that we won? You feel like we lost?

Win is a win. Ugly or not. If fins win a couple of more games, somebody going to lose a lot money. Off the subject, maybe Reshard was feelancing too much so they sat him down.

Win is a win. Ugly or not. If fins win a couple of more games, somebody going to lose a lot money. Off the subject, maybe Reshard was feelancing too much so they sat him down.
Some conversation early in the thread about him having an injury he has been playing through.....that is all we have heard.

according to the DES (Dolphinitis Efficiency Symmetry) Tanny would have had 3 ints and 5 sacks had he played this game.

I was talking about your post! The original poster is always posting that crap and isn't worth the time.....but how about you? You upset that we won? You feel like we lost?

I'm over the moon we won, I've had Newcastle United and Miami Dolphins both win a game on the same weekend, that literally never happens ! But watching our offense today felt like someone was repeating hitting me over the head with a mallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom