*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
320px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

35U5qqm.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

0e2zXVS.png

yQbtktx.png

MywxXGi.png

WEATHER

N2PROLi.png

A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

I hate the jets so them winning this week is a good thing in the long run. Keep them from having a higher pick than us and hopefully keeps them from firing Gase as he will ruin that team worse than it already is.

With Adam Gase back in town. Just a reminder to hide all the Smelling Salts, After Shave, Eight Balls and the Baking Soda!!!! :pbj::pbj::pbj:
Would be cool if some of our die hard fans brought signs of his incompetence..

Taco eyes..

pic of his coke buddy snorting coke and calling hookers..

Him sitting on the bench by himself figuring out the next play call, while his defense is on the field

A picture of him at practice...well, you won’t find one of those because he’s only present a small percentage of time..

A pic of players conditioning, and what that looks like, cause he sure as hell doesn’t.

Would be cool if some of our die hard fans brought signs of his incompetence..

Taco eyes..

pic of his coke buddy snorting coke and calling hookers..

Him sitting on the bench by himself figuring out the next play call, while his defense is on the field

A picture of him at practice...well, you won’t find one of those because he’s only present a small percentage of time..

A pic of players conditioning, and what that looks like, cause he sure as hell doesn’t.
Would be a good thing if they would make actual use of their 100 gazillion dollar super ueber HD screens and put some stuff on like a ghost thing for Darnold
giphy.gif

or for Gase

tenor.gif

But no. Just an expensive advertisement tool and those stupid kiss cams and fan cams. They can't even produce replays of critical plays regularly. Such a waste of space.

As far as the Tank Bowl is concerned … Coach Gase & Co. want this a lot more than Coach Flo & Co. do. Gase left specifically because he refused to be a part of a rebuild. For him, this record is unintentional. At least for us it was planned and the entire league knows it. This is Gase's last chance, and he's blowing it right now. Losing to the Dolphins would be the ultimate nail in his coffin.

When the dust settles, this may be the game that decides which team gets the top pick. Yeah, I know we play them twice, but if we lose this one … they're not leapfrogging us to the top pick, IMHO.

The game day thread is going to be more of a **** show than usual. I'm making a concerted effort to stay away.

I got my popcorn ready.

I can’t get enough game day threads this year. Wish I could view multiple pages on the same screen. They are as entertaining as just about any game we’ve played this year.

With so many people actually wanting to beat the Jets this week, should be best one yet! Someone might get hammered (banned). I’m sure a lot of people, myself included, are getting the other kind of hammered today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom