*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my popcorn ready.

I can’t get enough game day threads this year. Wish I could view multiple pages on the same screen. They are as entertaining as just about any game we’ve played this year.

With so many people actually wanting to beat the Jets this week, should be best one yet! Someone might get hammered (banned). I’m sure a lot of people, myself included, are getting the other kind of hammered today.
I’m still too hammered from last night lol

Gonna need waters alllllll day

So another new OL lineup. Looking at our roster (quick skim)

I'm guessing we are now going Webb-Deiter-Boehm-Sutherland-Davis

I think Reid in for Sutherland and you got it. Reid been ok last 2 weeks and to be honest should have been starting all season, possibly tainted by being the previous OLine coach’s guy?

How’s the weather supposed to be at game time?

How’s the weather supposed to be at game time?

Feels like overcast today here in Fort Lauderdale. Not getting much rain probably scattered storms all day but not sweltering by means of heat.

I'm happy to be starting Sam Darnold in my fantasy league.

I think Reid in for Sutherland and you got it. Reid been ok last 2 weeks and to be honest should have been starting all season, possibly tainted by being the previous OLine coach’s guy?

Possibly. I just find it odd that legit everybody who has been brought in as surpassed Reed on depth chart

Possibly. I just find it odd that legit everybody who has been brought in as surpassed Reed on depth chart
Yeah but we also have to factor in the tank into the situation. Can’t tell me that UDFA rookie guard like Calhoun would be above an nfl starter in Reid in the depth chart without some type of prejudice affecting the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom