*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Football fan this game should be on a Saturday morning 4:30am Hawaiian time.

As a dolphins fan, I’ll be doing errands. But go dolphins beat the Jets even though I think this game will be miserable for the players and the fans.

86399004c97ebd10bdf4f6f3c3e6451a.jpg

I just don’t see any way with this level of depleted roster they can compete, unless Flores has the ability to get them frothing at the mouth..

On the other hand, if the Jet players don’t like Adam scam Gase, this is their golden opportunity to get him fired..

Anyone smell mutiny ??

I just don’t see any way with this level of depleted roster they can compete, unless Flores has the ability to get them frothing at the mouth..

On the other hand, if the Jet players don’t like Adam scam Gase, this is their golden opportunity to get him fired..

Anyone smell mutiny ??

Let’s hope there isn’t a mutiny this week.

Let’s hope there isn’t a mutiny this week.
So torn man, but yes I agree.

I’m thinking Jamal Adams is an angry young man who wants to show the world something special..

He put his name in there with the likes of Aaron Donald and Tom Brady and said he considers himself of that caliber, so he’s gonna be on a mission today..

So another new OL lineup. Looking at our roster (quick skim)

I'm guessing we are now going Webb-Deiter-Boehm-Sutherland-Davis

Anybody hear anything about Princes injury. Don't need to hear "it doesn't matter he's garage" responses. I'd really like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom