*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
always said we could be 2-14 every season as long as both wins are against the Jets and I would be happy. i think this year may be the test.

When the team have been openly trading the best players and 're-structuring' and media have had a pop at that team even though other teams are just or even worse, they came through with a win. Plus it was the Jets. Well done to them. Still playing hard.

Is this thread closed yet? I'd like to be the last one to post in it today.

Checklist....

1 Houston wins.......damn!
2 Pittsburgh wins.......damn!
3 Miami wins......damn!........and nice job!

The tank took on artillery today.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our Dolphins.

I am pulling for the Dolphins to draft Burrow. I think he is the best QB in the draft and if winning today means that Tua is gone and we end up with Burrow, I consider that two wins in one day.

Well at least I got to light up a Vanilla Victory Cigar. I figured this was the one game they'd win. Someone posted in the forum last week about how the Dolphins weren't playing hard and how they didn't see any improvement from the coaches and players. Well I guess the proof is in the pudding.

Oh well.

Great win for our coaches you've blasted all year.

As if they didn’t deserve to be blasted all year for some of the most absurd play calling and clock management I’ve seen from a staff.

If you actually wanted them to win, you’d be blasting them too.

I gave them credit for today. They beat down the Jets, still doesn’t absolve them of very questionable decisions, including in this game.

Another well thought out response by you. Ok I’ll bite, what similarities do burrow and Tannehill have? Athleticism? Arm strength? record? Accuracy? Decision making? production? History??? What
Both lack Killer instinct

Both are about the same size

Athletes who freeze in the pocket Like statues -when they do slip out of the pocket they can’t throw On the run They must set their feet To be accurate

There is nothing special with either

Although Burrow won’t have the career of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom