*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

Big Canes fan also, agree with you, but I guess he got what he wished.......to be a 6th round draft choice to play for the Lions, (where he will not see field unless of major injury to Stafford) and to play for his old coach, Golden.....( I could not think of a worse nightmare scenario)

Does Kai Acua have leprosy or something?

Just wasn't ranked as a draftable safety. Wasn't he also involved in a brawl during a bowl game? I think he almost got expelled.

At least we had him in for a visit. Hopefully that gives us the jump on other teams in the UDFA hunt. He might be Grier's pet project.

looks like we traded with tampa but they only have the 19 pick on this round? has to be for a pick next year like I've been hoping

Ozzy rules!!

Alain Poupart @apoupartFins
.@MiamiDolphins have traded the 224th overall selection to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

22s
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
Dolphins just picked up Tampa's seventh rounder in 2018 plus Tampa's lower seventh rounder this year (237 overall).

looks like we traded with tampa but they only have the 19 pick on this round? has to be for a pick next year like I've been hoping

Ozzy rules!!

That happens at the end of the draft sometimes when a team has exhausted their draft board.

Did they trade down in the 7th? And what did they get for it?

Never mind just read the previous posts.

Back
Top Bottom