*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

8 more picks. Wonder also who we bring in as UDFA

Ozzy rules!!

Braden is still there too. Bit of a surprise

Ozzy rules!!

I actually like Kalis from Michigan at guard more than Braden. Braden seems big and stiff to me. A 6'7 guard in Miami's scheme seems like an odd fit. I also like Kent Perkins from Texas as an udfa guard.

So by trading down, we missed out on the AZ kicker and will have our season possibly ride on Andrew Franks' foot. hmmmmmmmm

Definitely still in need of Safety depth. That's the one position that worries me the most. We will be lucky to grab a guy in the 7th that lands on the 53 but it's definitely possible with our depth. Any word on Jordan Lucas' development???

Dmac

So by trading down, we missed out on the AZ kicker and will have our season possibly ride on Andrew Franks' foot. hmmmmmmmm

As short sighted as it was, i think the game tying kick in Buffalo gave our FO enough confidence in Franks to ride it out one more season. We'll find kicker depth as a UDFA.

Dmac

we can always just trade our pick for a 6th next year

Ozzy rules!!

As short sighted as it was, i think the game tying kick in Buffalo gave our FO enough confidence in Franks to ride it out one more season. We'll find kicker depth as a UDFA.

Dmac

Lucas wa mover to CB. Still could use a S a Nickel and a C. Prob some udfa coming in.

Back
Top Bottom