*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

Definitely still in need of Safety depth. That's the one position that worries me the most. We will be lucky to grab a guy in the 7th that lands on the 53 but it's definitely possible with our depth. Any word on Jordan Lucas' development???

Dmac

I doubt there's a safety left that's better than Allen, Thomas, Lucas, Atkins and Handy.

About half of these guys drafted in the 7th round can stolen off practice squads come September.

I doubt there's a safety left that's better than Allen, Thomas, Lucas, Atkins and Handy.

I wouldn't be so sure....lol.....4 of those guys are just ST players and Allen is keeping the seat warm for Mcdonald

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

2 more picks and we're on the clock and can wrap this up

Ozzy rules!!

I wouldn't be so sure....lol.....4 of those guys are just ST players and Allen is keeping the seat warm for Mcdonald

Ozzy rules!!

Most 7th picks aren't much better than that. Half end up on the practice squad.

I'd probably go LB with the last one. Richie Brown, Bullough and a few others I think are draftable.

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

2 more picks and we're on the clock and can wrap this up

Ozzy rules!!

Neither of those guys are good FS either.... Honestly they are more suited for SS but we have been doing this for a while; interchanging safetys because we really have no quality depth...

Dmac

Congrats Miami Dolphins on a great ****ing draft. Extremely happy.

And for the defensive heavy haul . . .

P4o3lTS.gif

Back
Top Bottom