*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

Not a surprise to see the Bengals select Mixon.

Wow, what are we 3 picks ahead of the TV stations. Can't believe they are letting it get out that far in advance. But nice to not have to wait for all the stupid commercials and mouthpieces.

@ArmandoSalguero twitter and andy slater twitter from 940 radio here in sfl twitter accounts are posting picks ahead of the tv

Below are the players left at the key positions. I know we need a OG. but if Melifonwu is there I feel we have to pull the trigger.
OL
Elflein, Pat C 6'3" 303 Ohio St.
Dawkins, Dion OG 6'4" 314 Temple
Feeney, Dan OG 6'4" 305 Indiana
Johnson, Dorian OG 6'5" 300 Pittsburgh
LB
Williams, Tim OLB 6'3" 244 Alabama
Cunningham, Zach LB 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
Willis, Jordan OLB 6'4" 255 Kansas St.
S
Jones, Josh S 6'1" 220 N.C. State
Evans, Justin S 6'0" 199 Texas A&M
Melifonwu, Obi S 6'4" 224 Connecticut
Johnson, John S 6'0" 208 Boston College
CB
Awuzie, Chidobe CB 6'0" 202 Colorado
Douglas, Rasul CB 6'2" 209 West Virginia

Reshad Jones....5th rounder
Jay Ajayi....5th rounder
Bobby McCain....5th rounder
Tony Lippett....5th rounder

Yeah he's not playing those guys.

Everyone except Jones are playing because of extenuating circumstances...which is why we're looking for nickel corner/corner...Ajayi...LOL, he lost his job this past summer to a guy who didn't even attend camp.

**** that just turned it off... I'm 3 picks ahead just in this thread... Good job NFL...

I agree we should not go corner here with all those players on the board at LB,Guard and safety plus the DT

Ozzy rules!!

OK, thanks for the twitter feeds.

And thanks again, commissioner Goodell for screwing up something else that wasn't broken before you got your hands on it.

Back
Top Bottom