*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

It's weird hoping to see a trade up lol

No way the 4th passes without us getting in there. Once we hit the late 4th / 5th it's gotta be all bpa

Seriously? With the last 24 hours non-stop ranting and whining over the Harris pick, you're actually telling me to settle down because our resident morons look like they're gonna end up getting Tannehill killed again? Go buy a clue!

So far the oline has four of the same five starters from last year, with Tunsil switching from guard to tackle. When everyone played the qb wasn't getting killed. I'm sure the team will address the guard spot at some point. AT this point the question is can 2017 Larsen and Tunsil come close to Albert and Tunsil 2016. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago people were asking why we don't build our line with cheap late drafted guards like the Patriots do?

Somebody call Dan Snyder and ask him if Carroo and a 5th can get us in the 4th round.

Can't believe Dorian and Tankersely are still there. they were both guys I wanted us to target at 54.

still a few good players there but it seems like Cordrea would be the guy if he's there

Ozzy rules!!

#86...that's us running up there in an alternate universe.

16 more picks

Ozzy rules!!

I've resisted the urge to ask for YEARS, but man WTF is up with the Ozzy Rules? Do you type that manually each time?

I mean he is one of the best ever, but I don't think I like anything enough to type it in after every post. Maybe my wife and kids. Maybe...

Back
Top Bottom