*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

So Kareem Hunt went to the Chiefs with one of the pick Miami traded for Carroo. Who would you have selected based on what the board looks like?

I really don't want to reach but at this point.....wish ........never mind

Ozzy rules!!

Ok I'll do it just one time:

Could have ended up with Harris, McMillan, Tankersely, and Johnson/Asiata in this draft.

I've resisted the urge to ask for YEARS, but man WTF is up with the Ozzy Rules? Do you type that manually each time?

I mean he is one of the best ever, but I don't think I like anything enough to type it in after every post. Maybe my wife and kids. Maybe...

It started long time ago. I saw Ozzy in concert 24 times including 4 time in one year(florida-chicago-Wisconsin and Indy)so it's like a joke in a way. I don't go to metal concerts anymore but Ozzy was a trade mark for year

Ozzy rules!!

So far the oline has four of the same five starters from last year, with Tunsil switching from guard to tackle. When everyone played the qb wasn't getting killed. I'm sure the team will address the guard spot at some point. AT this point the question is can 2017 Larsen and Tunsil come close to Albert and Tunsil 2016. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago people were asking why we don't build our line with cheap late drafted guards like the Patriots do?

Just think back to the OL that Grier scouted/recommended in his prior role. Start with Dallas Thomas, Billy Taylor, joani Martin, Sam Brenner, John Jerry, etc...

The question is do you really think Grier is capable of harvesting hidden gems if not obviously there for him to stumble over?

pretty sure we would ALL trade Carroo back for our 3 and 4.....and our team would be much better after the picks and without Carroo

Ozzy rules!!

I've resisted the urge to ask for YEARS, but man WTF is up with the Ozzy Rules? Do you type that manually each time?

I mean he is one of the best ever, but I don't think I like anything enough to type it in after every post. Maybe my wife and kids. Maybe...

Dude, same here man, I know it's his signature now, but for the longest time I thought he kept typing it.

Texans take D'onta Foreman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the 1-2 punch with Lamar Miller. Pretty much our vision with Miller/Ajayi.

If Watson develops early the Texans are going to be a force. Their defense is already tops, and their offense has some serious weapons and versatility to win different paces of games.

pretty sure we would ALL trade Carroo back for our 3 and 4.....and our team would be much better after the picks and without Carroo

Ozzy rules!!

Yes, but I also think Carroo will be better than some of the receivers that have come off the board in the 3rd round. But yes I would like to have the two picks. I would rather have Josh Malone and DeDe Westbrooke as Miami's 4th and 5th receiver than the combo of Carroo and Grant. Westbrook and Malone should both be day three draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom