*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

I think you can get gemds in the later round with guard. A tackle or good center would be another story, but I'm not worried and think they can find one with one of their 5th rd picks tomorrow.

Well, the pick was not a surprise. Time will tell if we took the right guys but we needed to do something with that defense and we did. Believe me, I want a guard as much as everyone else but how can we argue with defense at all 3 levels(d-line, LB and DB)?.......I can't see us trading into the 4th round without trading our 3rd next year once again. I hope we don't do that. We'll probably draft a guard in the 5th along with a DT and a FS

Ozzy rules!!

Mayocks not a fan..sez he doesn't support the run but does have quintessential sizesize

But Deion Sanders didn't either. I know he's not going to be a Deion Sanders, but I wanted to say that ha. But seriously if you're coverage is good enough, it eases the problem of not providing support against the run. But yeah, he will need to be a lockdown corner or be a pretty good cover corner to make up for that...

tomorrow will be hard with no 4 round pick. About 60 players will go off the board before we pick

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

But Deion Sanders didn't either. I know he's not going to be a Deion Sanders, but I wanted to say that ha. But seriously if you're coverage is good enough, it eases the problem of not providing support against the run. But yeah, he will need to be a lockdown corner or be a pretty good cover corner to make up for that...

but he brings some ball skills. 9 INT's the last two years and speed too

Ozzy rules!!

tomorrow will be hard with no 4 round pick. About 60 players will go off the board before we pick

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

but he brings some ball skills. 9 INT's the last two years and speed too

Ozzy rules!!

the potential talent will dry up real quick

Thank you. Exactly. Our D finished the season atrociously, and that was with a respected DC scheming whose already been snatched up to be a HC. All the protection in the world for Ryan isn't going to help if him and the offense have to put up 30ppg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The flipside of that coin is that this year, the defense will have to hold the opposition to 15 ppg...

Impossible...no.

Unlikely...yes.

lol people never stop complaining. It's hilarious

Good draft so far.

We could have drafted three guaranteed HOFers and someone would still find a way to be negative.

B+ draft so far. Need at least 1 OL and 1 DT/DE tomorrow.

lol people never stop complaining. It's hilarious

Realize the same things happen in the organizations themselves; between scouts, in draft meetings, the assembly of a team's big board. It's not just this forum. People's opinions here and the paid professionals that work for the team differ on what they see and who they want. Not a big deal.

Thank you. Exactly. Our D finished the season atrociously, and that was with a respected DC scheming whose already been snatched up to be a HC. All the protection in the world for Ryan isn't going to help if him and the offense have to put up 30ppg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best things a defense benefits from the most is a strong running game eating up the clock, letting them rest, and keeping the other teams offense off the field...

Didn't see this posted:

[TWEET]858090628420337664[/TWEET]

We were dead set on taking a DE at 22.

Back
Top Bottom