*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

Hehe we are easily the worst team in the AFC East on paper right now, great draft for the Jills with Oliver and Ford.

Both Buffalo and the Jets should improve this year. Not a bad thing if Miami is depending on drafting Tua, Hebert or Fromm next year.

I’m not as high on ford as others but value wise I think it makes sense.

Have to play guard for me. Not great in space at the second level
If he’s not great in space at the second level why would that make him better at guard, more
Often in space at second level??
The ask?

If he’s not great in space at the second level why would that make him better at guard, more
Often in space at second level??
The ask?

I just don’t think he’s good at hitting moving targets

Feet are too heavy for me at tackle

That teams not afraid to swing for the fences. I like that. Last year both first rounders and Oliver this year

I'm not sure how drafting those kinds of players qualify as swinging for the fences.

I love all the facial shots of fans cheering right after their team has obviously drafted a player they have no clue who that player is.

Deebo was uncoverable in 1 on 1s at the senior bowl

Route tree looks limited though
Deebo is my favorite player in this draft. Not something we needed but that guy is a dog.. total dog, built like a rb, the go to guy for his team, returns kicks and punts, hard to tackle with the back in his hands. Just an absolute stud.. Anshan bolden with a little less catch radius, and high point 50/50 balls but more speed

I'm not sure how drafting those kinds of players qualify as swinging for the fences.

There’s nothing safe about them. They are home run swings. Allen, Edmunds, Oliver. Elite physical talents

Balls dropping picks. I like that mindset

Back
Top Bottom