*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

I have three players right now on my board that I will be bouncing of the walls if we pick: Lock, Adderley and Winovich

I hope Grier knows what he's doing. The confusion doesnt usually start until the 4th round...

He's getting danced all around by other GMs...

They did say Miami is shopping in the meat and potatoes isle, so I expect ol or dL

It wasn't a reach.
Well not as much as Ferrell was but he could have still gotten him 10 or so picks further down IMO. Not saying it's a bad pick, simialr to Ferrell, it's just not great value.

Man greedy keeps dropping.
That's what I keep saying …. wow. I mean, sure, the guy doesn't tackle, and I get it, that's not acceptable. But at what point do you say that his incredible coverage ability and natural gifts make him too good to pass up? I might have to pull the trigger if he's there for us in the 2nd … he's just too good at coverage to ignore.

Denver taking Risner, great pick for them, got the next pick which you would think would be Lock, but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom