*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

Sure hope we can land Rolls Royce Freeman. In 3rd or fourth. Guys is a beast and would be a steal in those rounds. Would be our best back since Ricky. A TE and trade back up into the 3rd with our 4ths and grab Freeman.

He didn’t specify but he just said it on NFLN

According to Todd McShay, he said that Guice’s interview process with teams did “not go well.” He said there were “red flags” with a player who has a clean record off the field.

I also know that Guice plays online video games, and streams his play sessions. I guess he also missed or showed up late for some of the scheduled team meetings.

It’s basically being bandied about that his drop has been due to “character flaws.” Whatever that might mean...

Are there any WRs worth drafting in 2nd or 3rd round? I know some have said tight end, but with Landry gone and Devante PArker almost always missing time on the field. Miami needs another WR I think to help for missing landry and because I just don't feel confident in PArker even though miami is keeping him on the team

Back
Top Bottom