*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

Are there any WRs worth drafting in 2nd or 3rd round? I know some have said tight end, but with Landry gone and Devante PArker almost always missing time on the field. Miami needs another WR I think to help for missing landry and because I just don't feel confident in PArker even though miami is keeping him on the team

Can't afford to pick one now with other needs, but I love D.J. Chark and Christian Kirk.

Everyone loves Sutton but I question whether or not he'll be able to separate in the NFL.

According to Todd McShay, he said that Guice’s interview process with teams did “not go well.” He said there were “red flags” with a player who has a clean record off the field.

I also know that Guice plays online video games, and streams his play sessions. I guess he also missed or showed up late for some of the scheduled team meetings.

It’s basically being bandied about that his drop has been due to “character flaws.” Whatever that might mean...

I believe also in question is whether he made up the story that a team asked him if he liked men, per an nfl investigation that stated no team had asked the question. If you believe him or the nfl or whatever

I believe also in question is whether he made up the story that a team asked him if he liked men, per an nfl investigation that stated no team had asked the question. If you believe him or the nfl or whatever

Yep, you’re right. And some teams allegedly asked if his mother was a prostitute. Then he blew the whistle on those interviews.

There’s also that he has upward of 20,000 some tweets, so he’s heavily plugged into social media circles. I think some teams are skittish because of what he might blurb or post in the future in those same social media outlets that he’s plugged into.

Hard to know what to believe at this point...

Browns should've gone Josh Jackson...Hell, we should go Josh Jackson.

Austin Corbett, who!?!

hahahaha...browns fans at the draft....when Austin Corbetts name came up, it was like.....who.

Back
Top Bottom