*Official NFL Free Agency thread* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NFL Free Agency thread*

The only thing that will happen today is many more cuts as teams get cap compliant. I fully expect all signings in other thread to be accurate.

That cap compliance thing by 4pm is the most interesting thing today with so many teams still over the cap.

Cannot do ANY business if not cap compliant. No signings etc etc.

I think the other signings are good like mentioned above. I feel like Bozeman is the name to look at today. Has played with Tua, super intelligent guy along the line. You have athleticism along the line to pull and get to the second level. Go get a leader who makes good calls at the POA.

My two cents at least. I think the draft is deep at tackle might look there and you have Eich and Jackson who with some good coaching might take jumps. My 15 month (who is huge btw) could play better tackle than Davis

The only thing that will happen today is many more cuts as teams get cap compliant. I fully expect all signings in other thread to be accurate.

That cap compliance thing by 4pm is the most interesting thing today with so many teams still over the cap.

Yep definitely interested to see some cuts

So here's the real question is.....

If they need to be cap compliant by 4.

If Davante Adam's waits till 359 to sign his tender. That pushes the Packers back over the cap....

What happens?

If they don't have the cap space to fulfill the franchise tag, would that negate the tag? Thus making him FA.

That would be epic

If Davante Adam's waits till 359 to sign his tender. That pushes the Packers back over the cap....

What happens?

If they don't have the cap space to fulfill the franchise tag, would that negate the tag? Thus making him FA.

That would be epic

Do it Adam's do it

The NFL's cap is a hard cap that the teams have to stay under at all times, and the salary floor is also a hard floor. Penalties for violating or circumventing the cap regulations include fines of up to $5 million for each violation, cancellation of contracts and/or loss of draft picks.

What happens?

That would be epic
I think a tender immediately counts against the cap, regardless of whether the player signed it yet

What happens?

That would be epic
According to at least SPOTRAC they are only like 3M over right now and they are accounting for Adams tender. So not counting that tender yet GB is cap compliant. Will do that update like I did yesterday on Cap space in about 30. Taking the dogs out right now.

Back
Top Bottom